Our carefully selected product portfolio covers important therapeutic domains that address areas of high unmet medical needs. We will gradually build on our portfolio with the aim of making vital medicines already on the market in selected countries more widely available.
Please note that the products listed below may not be available in all countries. Also make sure to consult local prescribing information and labeling text before use.
Cell and Gene therapies in focus
Over the next few years, more than 50 new cell and gene-therapy launches are already planned.
Arphio will play a major role to become the partner of choice for Cell and Gene therapies SMEs in ROW based on:
- Understanding the fast-changing local regulation, overcoming knowledge gaps, and communicating with regulatory agencies and industry peers.
- Expertise in the health economics, pricing, reimbursement and market access which will accelerate and maximize cell therapy uptakes across the global healthcare market.
- Flexibility, scalability, operational efficiency, and speed to market as the top drivers for success.
- Continues education to MOH, KOL and HCP on Gene and Cell therapies solution on the ever-changing science.
- Innovative detection and diagnostic applicable methods based on AI, ML and data science, powered by DrugsIntel.
- Experience in challenging supply chains for complex and demanding products.
GLASSIA is a medicine containing human Alpha₁-Proteinase Inhibitor (Alpha₁-PI) also known as alpha₁-antitrypsin (AAT) and is used to treat adults with lung disease (emphysema) because of severe Alpha₁ antitrypsin (AAT) deficiency. GLASSIA is not meant to be used as a therapy in individuals with lung disease other than severe Alpha₁-PI deficiency.
Kigabeq® is a paediatric form of vigabatrin developed in breakable soluble tablets with two strengths (500mg and 100mg) for the treatment of infantile spasms (West syndrome). West syndrome is an extremely serious disease in infancy which progresses into major encephalopathy if untreated and for which vigabatrin is a key component of the treatment armamentarium.
Raviten® (MTR-107) is an injectable solution of S-ethylisothiouronium diethylphosphate under development for the management of intradialytic hypotension. The drug has been shown in preclinical and exploratory clinical trials to normalize low blood pressure in patients suffering from Intradialytic Hypotension (IH), as well as other low blood pressure conditions. Raviten was the first drug designated with orphan drug designation by the FDA to the indication of intradialytic hypotension. Additionally, the drug was awarded with Fast Track designation by the FDA, acknowledging the importance of the treatment to End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) patient.
Intradialytic Hypotension is a debilitating disease that deteriorate ESRD patients and associate with high risk of morbidity and mortality. There is no approve treatment of intradialytic hypotension as of date. There are approximately about 100,000 patient living with IH in the USA. The drug is currently about to enter adaptive phase IIB, and hopefully if proved effective can be a viable solution for IH rare disease community.